This week students learning that they will be participating in National Novel Writing Month. Throughout the month of November, I will take them step by step through the steps needed to create their very own novel!
- Entry launch with Mrs. Cooper
- Students get introduced to the project and get their Young Novelist Workbook, YNW
- Students will brainstorm ideas for their novel using the Writer’s Eye technique in their YNW.
- Students will Skype with Author, Alexandar London.
- Students will create a word count goal.
- Students will complete Writer’s Eye brainstorming activity.
- Students will silence the “Evil Inner Editor.”
- Students will learn how to create awesome characters by using and completing pages 11-15 in their YWN.