- Students are finishing up their guided reading novels.
- While working with their groups students will complete a plot analysis on their novel to determine how to best summarize the novel.
- Students will work independently to write a short, plot summary of their novel.
- Students will work with their group to organize and film a book talk to be shown to students next year. The videos will be used to help future students select guided reading material. Students will learn how to use a video making chrome extension WeVideo.
*Students books are different lengths, so they are finishing up and completing products are different rates.
- Students are finishing their PBL this week.
- They will put any final touches on their products and be sharing them throughout the week.