- Cursive X
- Students will learn how to combine two simple sentences and practice.
- Cursive Y
- Students will get their final drafts of RACE 1 back and make needed corrections for resubmission on google classroom.
- Cursive Z
- We will read the Scope Article, “They Failed. (And So Can You.)”
- Students will work through the writing process this week to construct a response to the question, “Why should we be willing to fail?” This will be referred to as RACE 2
- Consonant Combinations “bl, fl, and gl”
- Students will start constructing a response to “They Failed” by completing their RACE 2 graphic organizer.
- Consonant Combinations “br, cr, and dr”
- Students will create a rough draft to their “They Failed” response paragraph. This will be called RACE 2 Rough Draft.